Coordination of installation will not begin until the Project has been paid in full or met the payment term requirements.
- The Client is responsible of notifying Bartels of job site delays. If installation is scheduled and the project is not properly prepared to receive product – an additional fee of $175 per occurrence may be charged.
- Performing installation is considered a form of construction. While Bartels will make every effort to protect the space around the installation area, Bartels is not liable for reasonable damage caused during installation, including but not limited to flooring, wall coverings or similar.
- The Buyer is responsible for properly disclosing, at the time of order, what materials will be in direct contact with Bartels installed product, including but not limited to floor tiles, wall tiles, marble, mirror or similar.
- Bartels reserves the right to refuse installation if jobsite is not as described.
- Bartels is not responsible for damage to surrounding materials which come in direct or indirect contact with Bartels planned installed product.
- Bartels does not guarantee or warrant any modifications after installation.
- Bartels reserves the right to refuse installation for reasons including but not limited to health safety and/or COVID-19 related concerns.
- Bartels will not be responsible for damage that may occur as a result of the product(s) being stored or installed in a non-climate-controlled area. Door and Hardware products should always be stored and installed in a climate-controlled area, even in the short term. Exposure to humidity in conventional storage and/or non-air-conditioned job sites can lead to warped, stained, or discolored finishes.
- In the event purchaser is unable to take delivery of merchandise upon its availability, buyer shall pay balance due on account within 30 days of such availability.
- Bartels is not responsible for any out of level surfaces, including but not limited to floor coverings or rough openings.
- Bartels does not guarantee handles provided by others for suitability, color match to hinges or durability. Installation of 3rd party handle hardware is installed at Bartels discretion.
- Wall/ceiling mounted sliding units require stable wall surfaces and suitable reinforcement for mounting purposes. To be provided and verified by the buyer – Bartels is not responsible for verifying that requirements have been met or any damage caused by not meeting these requirements.
This contract shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with Florida law.
The venue for any litigation involving this contract will be in Broward County, Florida. In addition, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reimbursement of its costs and attorney’s fees, including any appeals.
Bartels reserves the right to take photographs or record video of products during and or upon completion of installation. Photos or video recordings taken by Bartels are intended and available for use in Bartels multi-media applications. Bartels maintains client confidentiality, client names, contact information and locations will not be shared publicly.